* I had 3 consultations with you 2 weeks ago to help my body getting ready for labour and to avoid the scheduled medical induction. I wanted to let you know that this was a very positive experience for me and my son Cillian was born last Monday without the need of the induction. Thank you again for your support. (Not only did I not require a medically induced labour, but my labour was really manageable, I was more relaxed and my son is (so far) very calm and placid little one.) I will certainly recommend you to any of my friends or family as I am really pleased with the overall experience.
– Liz Lynch
* I found Niall’s New Leaf Acupuncture Clinic online after a friend recommended acupuncture to help with fertility difficulties. I became pregnant within 6 weeks of starting acupuncture. After a detailed consultation at my first visit, Niall explained clearly what treatments he thought would suit me, and why. From my first appointment I really felt a noticeable change in my overall anxiety, my sleep and my well-being. The clinic itself is warm and restful and lends itself so well to healing, and I was really struck by Niall’s approachable, kind manner. I have happily recommended Niall to friends and family.
– J, Rathfarnham – 36
* Thank God for the safe arrival of baby Paul Michael, 6lb 7oz on Mon 6th May. New Leaf Acupuncture should be celebrating another success!
– C & A, Dublin
* I attended New Leaf Acupuncture in the summer of 2012 for right shoulder bursitis. I had already been attending a physiotherapist and I am happy to report that the acupuncture helped me greatly.
I found once I started the treatment that I was able to complete my physio objectives more quickly and achieve recovery at a far faster than I could otherwise have expected.
I would be happy to recommend New Leaf Acupuncture, including to those who wish to complement existing medical treatment. I am also very happy to recommend Niall as a skilful, thorough and attentive acupuncturist.
– Cathy Mooney
* After getting the all clear on medical tests, I sought Niall’s help as we refocused our efforts for a natural conception. Knowing nothing about acupuncture, I had no idea what to expect. Niall listened with care to our journey in a way which put me at ease and outlined how acupuncture could play a role. The treatments were relaxing and had an immediate effect. We are now preparing to welcome our much longed for baby in May 2013. Niall is a very important part of our support team. I’ve already recommended him to friends.
– Criona, Dublin
* We had been trying to conceive for eighteen months for our third child when I went to New Leaf Acpuncture. After a month and a half I was pregnant. His acupuncture style was painless and very enjoyable. After every session I felt more relaxed and less stressed. I would definitely recommend Niall and New Leaf Acupuncture Clinic, Dublin.
– Jennifer Byrne
* New Leaf Acupuncture is absolutely fantastic. The change Niall brought about in my health through acupuncture over the last few months has been remarkable. Stress-related insomnia was really dragging me down. But now, as soon as my head touches the pillow, I’m asleep. New Leaf Acupuncture is highly professional and very friendly. Its a pleasure to visit every time.
– T, Terenure
* Niall is a very kind and effective acupuncturist. He has been very focused on my well-being, helping me through my cancer treatment, listening and treating my side effects. I highly recommend New Leaf Acupuncture, Dublin.
– Peter K, Harold’s Cross, Dublin
* Beautiful Harry was born on Sunday morning at 2.05am Mum and baby doing great. Thank you.
– JDB, South Dublin
* Baby Matthew was born last Saturday – a very healthy 9lb 3oz. Arrived in hospital fully effaced but hadn’t started dilation. The acupuncture did its work. Labour went well and, along with delivery, was without incident. So thank you.
– GF, Harold’s Cross
* Hi Niall, Alma was born yesterday, on my birthday, and she is gorgeous! I went into labour 2 hours before the scheduled induction on Monday. Just the way you predicted! Thank you for the induction treatment and all your help!
– Eva, Dublin
* Thanks, Niall, for helping me feel ‘myself’ again, not the frightened bundle I was. 🙂
– M. O’S.
* I don’t understand why more people don’t have acupuncture. It has made me feel a lot better than any medicine over the last 6 months. I appreciate all your help.
* Delighted to say baby Aoife Finn arrived last Thursday at 01.22am. All 8 lbs 5 oz of her! I feel the acupuncture really helped as I progressed very well once active labour began. The treatments were a positive experience from start to finish!
Laura Lane, Clondalkin
* Well your magic worked! Contractions started just after 9 and by 3am I was holding my beautiful little boy. He’s amazing! Thank you so much! Esmé.
Esmé England, Dublin 9
* I just wanted to say thanks! I had a baby boy, Jack, and the labour was quick with no need for pain relief. I’ve no doubt the acupuncture helped with that. Many thanks.
Deirdre Kinahan, Dublin 8
* Hi Niall, I’ve had my first results back from hospital since our sessions and felt the need to share them with you. My bloods and blood pressure are back to normal and my cholesterol is still 4 (a miracle considering what I ate over Christmas). And I’ve lost quite a bit of weight. I have to conclude that all this is down to the acupuncture session I had with you. Thanks you so much in facilitating me receiving such good news, best of luck with your ongoing practice.
Patricia J, Rathmines
* Hi Niall, I just wanted to thank you for all your help and to let you know that we have not had to go down the IVF route (thanks to acupuncture) as we are due a baby in January. I believe that we would not be in this position without attending your clinic and we are very thankful.
* Disclaimer: The medical circumstances of each patient differ, and diagnosis and appropriate treatment are offered to patients only after an appropriate interview and the completion of appropriate diagnostic and clinical patient evaluation and testing. Treatment outcomes are never guaranteed. Individual results may vary from those referenced in the patient testimonials.
Or call Niall on 087 2632732 for an appointment or free consultation.CONTACT US