Fertility & IVF in Dublin
At New Leaf Acupuncture in Dublin, we offer fertility treatments for natural and assisted conception. Theses acupuncture treatments are also offered in combination with ART treatments such as IVF, IUI, ICSI/IMSI, etc. (Acupuncture fertility treatments can increase the success of IVF by up to 60-70%.)
Niall O’Leary of New Leaf Acupuncture Clinic is one of only four practitioners in Ireland working as an onsite acupuncturist in an IVF/fertility clinic. And, as such, he is at the the exciting frontier of where acupuncture and Western Medicine meet and collaborate to help aspiring parents.
We, at New Leaf Acupuncture Clinic, provide you with lifestyle and dietary advice so you can be sure you are maximising your chances of a successful pregnancy.
Because trying for a baby very often have its stressful moments, we combine our fertility acupuncture treatments with treatment for stress to help you relax and meet the challenges of work and daily life. In this way you can focus your energy on a positive outcome rather than worrying. Many of our patients find this aspect of treatment extremely valuable. We regularly treat couples together as well as individually.
Acupuncture helps to:
- regulate the menstrual cycle and promote regular ovulation
- regulate the hormones to produce a larger number of follicles
- improve the functions of ovaries to produce better quality eggs
- increase the thickness of the uterine lining to encourage successful implantation
- Improve blood flow to ovaries and uterus
- Promote relaxation
- Reduce the chance of miscarriage
- Relieve the side effects of drugs used in IVF
- Improve pregnancy rates of natural conception and IVF treatment
- Lessen uterine contractions after embryo transfer
- Enhance immune system
- Enhance the vitality of sperm
Call us now on 087 2632732 for an appointment or free consultation.
At New Leaf Acupuncture Dublin we want to help you have the best pregnancy possible.
Click for more information on Prices for fertility treatment at New Leaf Acupuncture, Dublin.